Click here to refill your prescriptions, so they are ready when you are. For a new patient RX transfer call 563-3102.
With over 75 years of combined experience, we can guarantee you'll never find a better pharmacy.
Did you know?
We have a referral program!
Come in and experience
the personal service you deserve
We offer a variety of top-notch health services. From immunizations to diabetic care. Just give us a call or stop by and we'll take care of you.
Avoid Poisonous Plants This Summer
A rash from poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac is caused by an oil found in these plants called urushiol (you-ROOshee-all). When this oil touches your skin, it often causes an itchy, blistering rash. If you do come into contact with a poisonous plant:
Remove clothing - place directly in washing machine, then shower. Urushiol can linger on unwashed items for years and continue to cause reactions if it’s touched.
Wash - skin, clothing and pets ASAP after exposure, ideally within 10 minutes. Don’t forget to scrub under fingernails to avoid spreading later.
Cleaning Products - (Tecnu, Zanfel, etc) are designed to help remove the oil (urushiol). Ask a pharmacist for more information.
Cool compresses - or showers may help. Be advised that hot showers may make the itching worse.Oatmeal baths - or calamine lotion may help itching.Topical steroids - (hydrocortisone cream or Cortaid) Do not cover the rash as this could lead to a bacterial infection.